Davenport needs a strong voice at City Hall. With the new ‘strong mayor’ powers coming from the Ontario government, we need a champion who will stand up and advocate for our communities and city.
Solutions are possible, but it requires a new way of envisioning city operations and prioritizing people over corporations and profit. On everything from the affordability crisis to local transit and building community, Alejandra has been there for us as an active resident, parent and community volunteer in Davenport for 20+ years. She’s championed good jobs and fair development. And as an immigrant, Alejandra understands the challenges of newcomers; to better connect with her neighbours and residents, she learned Portuguese and is fluent.
Determined, progressive and pragmatic, Alejandra is running to be the Davenport councillor to fight for our community and an affordable city that works for all of us!
As a Councillor, Alejandra will always bring the community together, work to include neighbours in decisions about our city and be a champion for the diverse residents in Davenport.
- ACORN - Affordable City Pledge
- Healthy Communities in Toronto Pledge #HealthyCommunitiesTO
- Ontario Climate Emergency Campaign pledge (OCEC)
- Parks Not Planes
- Right to Housing Toronto (R2HTO) - Affordable Housing Pledge
- Toronto Alliance to End Homelessness (TAEH) - Pledge to End Homelessness
- Toronto Community Bikeways Coalition - Road Safety Calls to Action
- Toronto Environmental Alliance - A Greener City For All Pledge
- TTCRiders - Pledge to Vote for Transit